We are following Government Guidelines in relation to our response to COVID 19, Coronovirus. We are taking the following course of action to protect service users, staff, visitors and management alike.
- All non-essential meetings to be postponed/cancelled
- Essential meetings seek an alternative method of holding the meeting with your contact explore FaceTime, Skype, video conferencing or tele conference calls
- HR will communicate with the staff that they are only to attend the office to collect PPE equipment. Rotas will be WhatsApped across.
- Service Users need to be notified to NOT attend the office.
- Service Users need to take extra precautions attending any group or large gatherings. Any events we have advertised will need to be risk assessed by us to ascertain whether they should go ahead; we will contact event hosts to ascertain their COVID 19 policies and procedures.
- Communal physical activities – gym, Zumba, dance, aerobics, swimming etc. please take extra precautions for yourself, your family and advise any service users seeking to attend need to follow good hygiene additionally we will ascertain their COVID 19 policies and procedures.
- Communal events, such as cinema, concerts, NEC events etc. please check if they are still going ahead. Anyone with a weak immune system should be provided with pros and cons of attending such events.
- Please ensure you follow good hygiene practises
Category 1: Travellers should self-isolate, even if asymptomatic, and use the 111 online coronavirus service to find out what to do next. Go home or to your destination and then self isolate.
Category 2: Travellers do not need to undertake any special measures, but if they develop symptoms they should self-isolate and call NHS 111.
The guidance for Italy, Iran, Daegu or Cheongdo (Republic of Korea), Laos, Myanmar, Cambodia and Vietnam applies to individuals who returned from these specific areas on or after 19 February 2020.
|Category 1 countries/areas||Category 2 countries/areas|
|Wuhan city and Hubei Province (China, see map)||Cambodia|
|Daegu or Cheongdo (Republic of Korea, see map)||Hong Kong|
|Any area within Italy under containment measures (see map)||Italy* (see map)|
|Republic of Korea*|
The new guidance for residential care provision can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-residential-care-supported-living-and-home-care-guidance/covid-19-guidance-on-residential-care-provision.
The guidance for home care can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-residential-care-supported-living-and-home-care-guidance/covid-19-guidance-on-home-care-provision.
The guidance for supported accommodation can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-residential-care-supported-living-and-home-care-guidance/covid-19-guidance-for-supported-living-provision.